Tuesday 30 October 2012

Old Projects.

As I haven't worked on the Tiger today I thought I'd show some older Projects I've built In the last year.
This is my 1/35 Vietnam Era Huey, I spent some time trying to fade the paintwork to show she's been out in the hot sun for some time.
One of my Scratch Builds, 1/32 Teemto Pagalies Pod Racer from Episode I.
The Fine Molds 1/144 Millenium Falcon, this hangs on the wall, she sits on a Scratch Built Star Destroyer Bridge section.
A small Toy Conversion, adding a few small improvments and a better Paint Job.
The Trumpeter 1/32 Grumman F4F-3 Wildcat, this was Super Detailed. Better Cockpit, Engine, Wheel Wells, Gun Bays and Flaps.
Revells 1/32 Heinkel He 111, More or less built out of the box. I only added a few little details in the Cockpit as the kit is pretty damn good in the first place.
1/35 M1025 Humvee, did the same faded paintwork effect as on the Huey.
Trumpeter 1/32 Mig 15 on Scratch Built Base.

Well thats just a few of the projects I've built, hope you like them. Back tomorrow with the latest on the Tiger and Panther.

Thanks for stopping by,
Andy.





No comments:

Post a Comment